The following slate of nominees has officially been elected to serve for the AAUW year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
- Recording Secretary: Joyce Freiberg
- Executive Secretary: Barbara Bowden
- Treasurer: Ellie Mansfield
- Membership Chair: Gail Schubert
- Membership Treasurer: Mary Morrison
- Funds (formerly Educational Foundation & Legal Advocacy Fund) Chair: open
- Historian: Marcia Baugh
- Newsletter Editor: Barbara Evans
- Tech Trek Chair: Anna Zara
Thanks to all members for voting electronically. Votes cast far exceeded the number required for an official election. It was a gratifying process.
Marie Wolbach, outgoing Nomination Chair
Welcome to the Palo Alto, CA Branch
American Association of University Women.
Click here to read the latest Key.
AAUW’s Mission — AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
AAUW Palo Alto is an active, diverse, visible community force committed to education and equity for women and girls.